Snorkel with turtles in Akumal and Tulum Ruins
💲 Prices in US Dollar
Tulum archaeological site
Join us on a 1/2 tour to see the ancient ruins of Tulum, experience the magic, history and beauty of these ancient structures. The famous remains of the Mayan city are located in front of the turquoise blue waters and the white sands of Tulum beach. This is truly the most picturesque archaeological site in the Riviera Maya.
Once you have walked through the ruins of the old city, we will head to Akumal to snorkel with the famous Akumal turtles. Turtle aviations are guaranteed as these friendly sea turtles congregate to feed on the abundant seagrass in the shallow bay of Akumal.
Akumal is the ideal place to practice snorkeling and one of the best family destinations located in the heart of the Riviera Maya in which, in addition to resting and relaxing on its extensive white sand beaches, you will live a totally natural experience.
A certified guide will be his companion in this adventure full of history and magnificent views.
You will be given all the snorkeling equipment, you can also have the neoprene suit for free. The equipment is disinfected and carefully washed every day.
Our professional guides make sure that you feel safe and that you have the most fascinating experience. Even if you are an experienced snorkeler or do not feel so comfortable swimming, the guide will make your swim with turtles and cenote unforgettable, he will make you feel safe, protected and it will adapt to your level.
During the tour the photos will be taken by a professional photographer while you snorkel.
At the end of the day you can buy an 8gb USB
- Duration: 6/7 hours
- Physical Ability: Minimal
- Age: 4+
- Snorkeling: Basic swimming knowledge is required. This activity is perfect for all types of people, from beginners to experts.
Dive-X works hand in hand with a local cooperative in accordance with Mexican laws for the protection of the environment. Check the regulation of swimming with turtles in Akumal Bay.
Accessibility: We can adapt this tour for people with disabilities.
- Full snorkel equipment
- Roundtrip transportation (with air conditioning) from the hotel in Playa centro
- Lunch Box
- Tickets to the ruins of Tulum
- Certified bilingual guide
Does not include
- ✘ tips and unspecified
- ✘ Photos and videos (mass service on request)
- ✘ 13 usd for the conservation of marine fauna
What to Bring
- Swimsuit and towels
- Comfortable tennis shoes and light clothing to visit the ruins
- Sandals or water shoes for water activities
- Hat or cap and sunglasses
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Biodegradable Mosquito Repellent
- Camera / water camera
- Cash for souvenirs / tips
Groups of 10 to 12 people