Dive in Cozumel
💲 Prices in US Dollar
Discover the second largest reef in the world “the Mesoamerican reef”. Dive into the beautiful waters of the world’s “top 10” dive destinations.
Cozumel considered one of the “top 10” places to dive in the world. The Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park is a protected area, creating a very healthy reef that contains more than 500 species of fish and 26 species of corals. Cozumel, “The Island of the Swallows”, is famous for its “reef walls” and crystal clear Caribbean waters.
- 2 dives
- Complete equipment
- Snacks and drinks
- PADI certified divemaster guide (multilingual)
- Transportation from Playa Del Carmen (downtown)
Does not include
- Photos and videos (multimedia service on demand)
- Tips and the unspecified
- Your diving license (or at least your PADI number)
- Do not fly for the next 18 hours
- Sign a medical and responsive questionnaire