💲 Prices in US Dollar
The CENOTES, these mythical natural wonders known by the Mayans as XIBALBA – (the gateway to the world of death) are geological depressions that are formed as a result of a natural process then filling with water.
Normally, the CENOTES are interconnected by underground tunnels, thus being the RIVIERA MAYA a unique place for divers who want to immerse themselves in the bowels of the Mayan jungle.
The Riviera Maya has the largest underground water system in the world. In these fresh waters, you will find a great amount of biodiversity as well as stalactites, stalagmites, gas clouds (sulfuric acid) and haloclines (mix of salt water with fresh water), live this magical and unforgettable experience to dive cenote Mexico with DIVE X.
- Cenote Dos Ojos | Tulum
- Dream Gates | Tulum
- Tajma-Ha | Playa del Carmen
- Chac Mool | Tulum
- Casa Cenote | Tulum
The dive cenote lasts about 5 hours, pick yp at around 7am, back at around 1pm. The duration can changes depending on weather or group conditions.
- Complete equipment and lamp
- 2 dives in 2 cenotes
- Certified cave guide (multilingual)
- Transportation from and to Playa Del Carmen (downtown)
- Snacks and water
- Entrance fees to the cenote
Does not include
- Tips and unspecified
- Photos and videos (multimedia service on demand)
- Your diving license (or at least your PADI number)
- Minimum certification in open water or equivalent.
- Do not fly for the next 18 hours.