PADI Dive Master
💲 Prices in US Dollar
The PADI DIVEMASTER course is your first step in making your passion your lifestyle and becoming a diving professional. In this course we teach you to be a leader and take charge of diving activities.
The Dive Master certification enables the student to work as an assistant instructor and guide anywhere in the world.
The course consists of 20 points that include subjects of a theoretical and practical nature that prepare the student to know how to face all kinds of situations that could arise during a diving session.
The duration of the course is approximately three weeks to one month, where you can complete the necessary dives to complete your certification (60 dives).
Duration: 3 weeks to 1 month
- Complete the knowledge review sections of the PADI Divemaster manual.
- Create an emergency plan for a designated dive site (2 dives).
- Complete resistance training and skills in the water (5 exercises).
- Complete a diver rescue assessment (2 dives).
- Complete the Diving Skills Workshop and Assessment (5 exercises).
- Complete practical application skills (6 dives).
- Complete program workshops led by a Divemaster.
- Review of confined water skills.
- Help the Discover Scuba Diving program in confined waters.
- Attend the Discover Scuba Diving program (1 open water dive).
- Attend the Discover Local Diving program (1 open water dive).
- Complete practical assessments (2 dives).
- Help open water students in confined water and open water.
- Assist students during their open water diving training.
- Assist certified divers in open water.
- The course includes 14 dives
- PADI affiliation and materials
- PADI application fee ($ 120 USD) and PADI Dive master crewpack with hologram ($ 250 USD)
TO START THE COURSE “DIVEMASTER”
- Rescue Diver certification (or equivalent) and a minimum of 20 logged dives.
- At least 18 years of age at the time of beginning PADI DIVEMASTER training.
- Medical clearance to dive, indicating that the candidate is in good condition to dive.
- Certificate or proof of attendance to primary care (CPR) and secondary care (first aid). This certificate cannot be older than 12 months.
- Sign the statement of responsibility and have diving insurance
- Answer the medical questionnaire
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CERTIFIED
- Meet the criteria of professionalism.
- Provide proof of 60 logged dives documenting the experience.
- Read and accept the PADI Membership and License Agreement.
- Meet the performance requirements for all sections that are part of the DIVEMASTER Program.