PADI Scuba Diver
💲 Prices in US Dollar
The next time you go diving, you will no longer have to do the practical classes and you can go directly to the sea (OPEN WATERS) at 12 meters deep always in the company of a PADI instructor
The SCUBA DIVER course will allow you to dive to a depth of 12 meters (40 feet) accompanied by a diving instructor. You will learn the basic safety techniques and skills necessary to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional. The course consists of a pool training session, two open water dives and theory.
- 1 hour of practice class in the pool
- 2 coral reef dives: maximum depth of 12 meters (40 feet)
- PADI Professional Instructor
- Complete diving equipment during the course.
- Material (book and exam)
- PADI certification
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Do not fly for the next 18 hours
- Sign responsive and medical questionnaires.